EBI9.2: Journal Date And Ledger Group Are Missing In PS_PROJ_RESOURCE Table For Billing Entries
(Doc ID 2418748.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon running PC_BI_TO_PC process, Journal Date and Ledger Group are missing from PS_PROJ_RESOURCE table when the entries are created in Billing, although transactions are successfully created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a contract and add an amount based line;
- On Contract Terms, select PC BU, Project and activity;
- Assign a milestone billing plan;
- For the revenue plan select Billing Manages Revenue;
- Allocate the amount and activate the contract;
- Run CA_BI_INTFC process;
- Run Billing Interface;
- Set the invoice to Ready and finalize the invoice;
- Create Accounting Entries;
- Run FS_JGEN process;
- Run Update Contract/Projects Data process;
- Run PC_BI_TO_PC process;
- FBD transaction has been created but Journal Date and Ledger Group are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!