Total PO Amount Exceeds The Contract Maximum Amount Of 1000 (Contract). (10400,36)
(Doc ID 2418881.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PO and contract have different currency, we are getting an error when making a change to the PO. Total PO amount exceeds the contract maximum amount of 1000 (Contract). (10400,36)
Steps To Replicate Issue:
1. Verify Market Rate for EU to US Dollar and Market Rate for HUF to USD
2. Add a new contract. Make sure that the Currency is EUR
3. Add a new PO. Currency is HUF and the Supplier is the same from the contract
4. Add an adhoc item. Make sure category is the same as on contract so the contract defaults. Also make the amount 10000
5. Price is $10000. Save the PO. It saves fine.
6. Change the price to 10001. Click Save
7. Get the following error. This is not correct per the currency conversion
Total PO amount exceeds the contract maximum amount of 1000 (Contract). (10400,36)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document