EAP: Vouchers created from Procurement Card (PCARD) transactions with Purchase Order end with Pre-Edit Errors
(Doc ID 2419098.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers created from Procurement Card transactions are ending with Pre-Edit Errors when the data received from the Supplier includes the PO_ID.
Invalid Supplier for Purchase Order
1) Create a Purchase Order for Procurement Card Supplier.
2) Dispatch it.
3) Load Procurement Card data in Staging.
4) Load Procurement Card data from Staging to Statement.
5) Reconcile the statement and link Purchase Order to it.
6) Load Voucher Staging tables.
7) Run Voucher Build to create Voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document