EAP9.2: Vouchers Created From Procurement Card (PCARD) Transactions with Purchase Order End with Pre-Edit Errors
Last updated on JULY 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vouchers created from Procurement Card transactions are ending with Pre-edit Errors when the data received from the Supplier includes the PO_ID.
1) Create a Purchase Order for Procurement Card Supplier.
2) Dispatch it.
3) Load Procurement Card data in Staging.
4) Load Procurement Card data from Staging to Statement.
5) Reconcile the statement and link Purchase Order to it.
6) Load Voucher Staging tables.
7) Run Voucher Build to create Voucher.
Voucher created with Pre-Edit error - "Invalid Supplier for Purchase Order".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms