Requisition Due Date Allowed to be Updated as blank in the Change Request
Last updated on JULY 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Due date allowed to be updated as "blank" in the Change Request
This causes the change request process to go to "error". This caused one issue in our Production wherein the requisition was uneditable due to the change request error.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a Special request epro requisition
2) Provide due date
3) Save and submit requisition
4) Source it to PO and dispatch it.
5) Now edit requisition and blank out due date
6) Save requisition to create change request
7) Run PO change order process. Process runs to success
8) Go to Review Change Request Page
9) Change request status is in error with Message number 10220,31 "This field is required"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms