Enhancement Request Hide the Before column in approvals history for transactions that have been processed for Fluid
(Doc ID 2419596.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Because GSS and all other Manager Self Service transactions do not capture the “Before” Job Data values, and PeopleSoft Application do not capture all of the Job Data keys in order to retrieve that information later, there is no accurate way to show the Before information because Job Data can contain multiple changes (Sequence number) in a single day.
Due to this, the Before column in approvals history will be hidden for transactions that have been processed, since it can give misleading information.
Development is also going to update the views that are used in the Fluid Approval display to look for Job Data entries that are not the most current, but instead are Less Than the transaction date. This way we can have the best approximation of what Job Data looked like when a transaction was performed. This will allow some value to display when we look at Approvals History.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workforce Administration> Self Service Transactions> Transfer Employee Requests
2. For a In Approval Process status transaction, observe the Current Information and New Information, they are different.
3. Log in as the new manager and approve the request, then log in the Personnel Admin and approve the request.
4. Check the Job data of the employee, the Transfer action row has been updated.
5. Now go back to Workforce Administration> Self Service Transactions> Transfer Employee Requests and check the data for the above employee, Current
and New Information are same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document