ETL9.2: Timesheet - Delete Row - Accessibility Focus Problem
Last updated on JULY 06, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user deletes a timesheet row, the Delete Confirmation page has appeared.
This would return to the Timesheet.
However, the focus is placed on the View By Weekly Combobox instead of remaining in the Timesheet table.
It ideally should be placed on the row above the row that was just deleted.
1. Accessibility mode is turned on
2. Navigate to Self Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > Timesheet
3. Open timesheet with 3 lines of reported time
4. User Deletes the 3rd row with TRC using the minus
5. After deleting, the focus is placed on the ViewByWeek dropdown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms