FA Rate Status Default Blank When Adding New Projects/activities To Existing Awards.
(Doc ID 2420107.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Functionality
FA Rate Status Default blank when adding new projects/activities to existing awards.
The default FA Rate Status is not defaulting to "Ready" when new projects/activities are added to existing awards or new activities are added to existing projects. This is in the business unit setup. "FA Rate Status" is a new field introduced in image 26. When a new award is set up, the FA Rate Status properly defaults to Ready. When new projects/activities are added to existing awards or new activities are added to existing projects, the FA Rate Status defaults to blank, when it should default to "Ready". F&A does not calculate without FA Rate Status being Ready.
I'm attaching recreation steps.
FA Status should default from Set up Financial Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Grants > Facilities Admin Options - "FA Status Default" for any new grants activity created after award generation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu – Grants – Awards – Award Profile. Choose an award.
2. Click on “Project” at the bottom of Award tab. Transfers you to Project component.
3. Choose “Project Activities” at the bottom of the General Information tab.
4. Select an activity row, and choose the “Add” icon highlighted:
5. Type in the Activity code (using 102 here), Save.
6. Select the new row, and click on “Activity Definition” icon:
7. Navigate to the FA Rates Page, and you’ll see the FA Rate Status is blank.
It should default to BU setup (next screen shot). Set up Financial Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Grants > Facilities Admin Options - "FA Status Default" Section. Both the fields are checked. Preaward Spending and Generate Award
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document