ERE: RE_FASB_GEN.TRANSCH.UPDRATIO Error When Launch Secon For the Same Lease
(Doc ID 2420306.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, 2.4 Lease Maintenance
We are running app engine RE_FASB_GEN and its failing in step RE_FASB_GEN.TRANSCH.UpdRatio (while updating period ratio) with below error, SQL Error: ORA-01438: value larger than specified precision allowed for this column
RE_FASB_GEN.TRANSCH.UPDRATIO Update ps_re_fasb_tao4 set period_ratio =
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create operating lease with base rent and indirect cost terms
2. Base rent was only 1 spanning start lease date till end lease date
3. Indirect cost was only for start lease date
4. Lease start date was first period date for current calendar system is using
5. Calculate straightline schedule with RE_FASB_GEN for single lease. Process will go to success
6. Add 1 more indirect cost (with same parameters) as amendment and reactivate lease
7. Calculate straightline schedule with RE_FASB_GEN for single lease. Process will fail
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!