Requisitions Line Detail Display With FireFox And Chrome Browsers
(Doc ID 2420455.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue with requisitions Line Detail Display with FireFox and Chrome Browsers. The Requisitions are not showing the correct number of Lines on Detail tab in the grid.
When the user does the following steps with FireFox or Chrome browser. The Requisitions are not showing the correct number of Lines on Detail tab in the grid.
1) Log into FSCM 9.2 Environment with Firefox or Chrome Browser
2) Navigate to: Purchasing -> Requisitions -> Add/Update Requisitions -> Add a New Value -> Add “Business Unit” -> Click “Add” button
3) Click on + sign in the Line Detail section
4) Add 5 lines -> click OK button
5) The user will notice only 5 lines show up on the Line Detail, but there should be 6 lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document