EAM: AMALLOC.UPDDIST.Step01A Failed With Unique Constraint (SYSADM.PS_DIST_LN) Violated
(Doc ID 2421151.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Assets with multiple ADD Lines ( In this case interfaced from PC ), the Asset Allocation Process ( AMALLOC ) fails with unique constraint Error at Step AMALLOC.UPDDIST.Step01A.
- Create a new Project with one Activity.
- Create 82 Transactions with the same Chartfield details but each with a different Currency Effective Date.
- Process the Transactions.
- Define Asset.
- Run the Express Capitalization Process.
Note that there are 82 Interfaces created, each for every transaction.
- Run AMIF1000.
- Calculate Depreciation.
- Create Accounting Entries.
- Close Depreciation for period 2 and 3.
Process 641825 ABENDED at Step AMALLOC.UPDDIST.Step01A (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_DIST_LN) violated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document