ETL92: Invalid Error Message Triggered On Fluid Report Time Page.
(Doc ID 2421188.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears an invalid error message is triggered when Punch Time Reporter uses the Report Time Fluid page after selecting correct punch type.
The most recent punch – at 5:00 PM – is also a(n) Out punch.
Select OK to save the new punch, select Cancel to go back and change the Punch Type before saving it.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Base timezone is set as EST.
2. Punch Time Reporter timezone is PST.
3. Punch Time Reporter uses Report Time fluid page and Select In Punch then submits.
4. Query reported time table and Query fields PUNCH_TIME, PUNCH_DTTM, PUNCH_END on TL_RPTD_TIME – Time converted as expected.
5. Note: The IN punch under Time Details for Submitted Hours shows in the base timezone which causes confusion for users outside the base time zone.
6. Now employee tries to enter another consecutive IN punch and a warning message is triggered as expected indicating the most recent In Punch is also an In punch.
7. The employee clicks Cancel button on the message.
8. Now the employee goes back and selects an OUT punch. Note an Invalid message is triggered indicating The most recent punch is also an OUT punch. In addition the actual time displayed in the message is not the correct time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document