EAP: In Spite Of Deleting The Rows, The Rows Keep On Reappearing On Apply Vouchers To Prepayment Page
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In spite of deleting the rows in Applied Voucher Group box, the rows keep on reappearing on Apply Vouchers to Prepayment page (Navigation: Accounts Payable > Payments > Manual Payment and Prepayment > Apply Vouchers to Prepayment)
1. Create Prepayment Voucher on BU US001 for 100 AUD.
Note: Currency = AUD is different than the base currency of US001, which is USD.
2. Post the voucher.
3. Record the payment.
4. Create 2 Regular Voucher ON US001 for amount greater than Prepayment Voucher:
- Voucher 1: Invoice Total: 200 AUD.
- Voucher2: Invoice Total: 300 AUD.
5. Apply Regular Voucher to Prepayment Voucher.
(Navigation: Accounts Payable > Payments > Manual Payment and Prepayment > Apply Vouchers to Prepayment)
- Click on 'Search¿:
- Click on Search Vouchers Expand button and click on 'Search¿ button:
- Eligible vouchers being displayed:
+ Voucher 1: Invoice Total: 200 AUD.
+ Voucher 2: Invoice Total: 300 AUD.
6. Select both Vouchers and click on 'Copy Vouchers:
The following page would be displayed:
- Voucher 2 is checked and has applied amount as 100.00.
- Voucher 1 is checked and has applied amount as 0.
8. Copy over Gross amount100.00 over to the second row for Voucher 1 and click on 'Save':
9. Click on Apply - the following message is displayed:
Total Amount that can be applied to this prepaid voucher is 100 (7250.656)
10. Since AUD 100.00 can only be applied to one Voucher, try deleting one of applied Voucher rows by clicking on '-' sign
- The following message would be displayed;
Delete current/selected rows from this page?The delete will occur when transaction is saved.
- click on 'OK' and then.
11. Click on SAVE.
12. Click on 'Return to Search¿ and navigate back to Apply Vouchers to Prepayment page:
Issue: In spite of deleting the rows, the rows keep on reappearing and cannot be deleted.
Deleted applied voucher is still displaying on the page:
+ Voucher 1: Applied amount: 100 AUD
+ Voucher 2: Applied amount: 100 AUD
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms