HR ESP: Wrong AFI File When Changing FTE Without Contract Change
(Doc ID 2421744.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AFI file doesn't print correctly the new schedule reduction pct when we use Change in contract/other reason and change FTE in Job Data, but no contract change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. define a new Action/Reason: Map this action/reason with a Social Security Action
2. Add a new row in job data, for a part time employee and use Action/Reason defined. Change FTE for this employee
If you have IB setup this will create automatically a new AFI event (MC). The event is created generic as Change in contract/other reason
3. Go to Update Contracts ESP . NO need to enter a new effective date
4. Access the details on the AFI Event (Change in contract/other reason) and complete the following data
- Schedule reduction reason
- Schedule reduction pct
- Part time initial pct (should be filled)
5. Generate AFI File
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document