Self Service Academic Calendar Deadlines Display Dates for Wrong Career When Student Enrolled in Multiple Careers
Last updated on JULY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Self Service
When a student is enrolled in classes from two different careers at the same time, the Academic Calendar Deadline is not displayed correctly in Self Service. The deadlines from the Academic Calendar for the first class' career are displayed for both classes.
Expect the dates matching the calendar for the career of the class to display.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Term Activate a student in two careers in the same term.
- Enroll in one class in each career for the same term and session where the classes are scheduled on the same day.
- Log in to self service and view the Weekly Calendar. Both classes will display.
- Click on the icon/link for the Academic Calendar for the first class and the correct career and deadline dates display.
- Click on the icon/link for the Academic Calendar for the second class and the career and dates for the first career display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms