System Is Using Wrong UOM Conversion Rate While Converting From MHR To MMO
Last updated on JULY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is using wrong UOM conversion rate while converting from MHR to MMO
Error message on work order which does not allow the work order to be saved: Accounting distribution percentage total does not equal 100%
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new contract with role line and UPM=MHR
2. Create a new sPro requisition with UOM= MMO and link the contract to that requisition.
3. Create a WO and link the requisition.
4. Choose the supplier and system will ask you to link the contract.
5. Once the contract is linked, the WO rate will be calculated with a wrong conversion rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms