AP: Unable To Add Payment Comments To Older Vouchers
Last updated on JULY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP Unable to add payment comments to older vouchers
The Invoicing Supplier's Address # is not active when accounting date = 10/09/2017(7025,906)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find an existing voucher. In this scenario, the voucher was created with Accounting Date 01/11/2017.
2. Note that the Accounting date is older than the latest effective date of the Supplier which is 01/01/2018.
3. On the voucher, click Comments hyperlink.
4. Add comment notes and click OK.
5. Click Save to save the voucher.
Error message is returned:
The Invoicing Supplier's Address # is not active when Accounting Date = 01/11/2017 (7025,906)
The address selected is not active for the current effective date. Please select a valid Supplier Address from the prompt list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms