The Receive Load Process (PO_RECVLOAD) Failed With Insufficient Memory Available Error
Last updated on JULY 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Receive Load Process (PO_RECVLOAD) failed with Insufficient memory available error
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item
- Make sure the item is lot controlled.
3. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
- Create a PO and dispatch it.
- Create an ASN feed file.
4. . Navigate to Enterprise Components > Integration Definitions > Inbound File Rule
- Enable all the IB node, service and service operations and setup the inbound file rule as shown
- Place the ASN feed file on the path that was mentioned on the above inbound file rule.
5. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Integration Definitions > Initiate Processes > Inbound File Publish
- Run the Inbound File Publish process:
6. Navigate to People Tools > Integration Broker > Service Operations Monitor > Monitoring > Asyncronous Services
- Check the IB monitoring page for ASN queue
7. Navigate to Purchasing > Receipts > Review Receipt Information > Advanced Shipment Receipts
- ASNs are loaded and ASRs are created with New status
- ASR - PO info
8. Navigate to Purchasing > Receipts > Load Receipts
- Run the Load Receipts process to load ASR and create receipts.
- It failed with the insufficient memory error. Insert into PS_RECV_LN_ASSET
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms