GPESP: Wrong Stored Taxes When There is Just A-02 Retro Delta In the Month
(Doc ID 2422147.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee in Maternity leave, with retro delta from previous month that is containing just A-02 deltas. This means we are just storing a row in GPES_TAX2_RSLT with A-02 income.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. - Modify the Labor agreement assigned to the testing employee to not complement neither IT or Maternity. Pct =0
2. - Update the Tax normalization schedule to be run also in February
3. - Enter IT from 1-10 January (i.e)--> Update manually the BRD used for the subsidy
4. - Enter Maternity from 11 to 28 of February
5. - Run January and finalize it
6. - Increase the BRD of the IT absence
7. - Ensure there is a retro trigger for January
8. - Run February
9. - Check the content of GPES_TAX2_RSLT--> there is unexpected value for field GPES_SALARY_WITHLD which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!