Partially Vouchered Receipt Line Shows Match Status as Partial After Bringing it Down to What was Vouchered matched
(Doc ID 2422200.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a Purchase Order with Qty 10.
2. Create a Receipt from the PO with Qty 10
3. Create a Voucher by copying the PO with Qty 5 and run the Matching process.
4. Voucher is matched successfully. The Receipt Match Status changes to Partial.
5. Now reduce the qty to 5 on the Receipt and Save the Receipt. The Receipt Line Match Status remains at Partial.
Partially vouchered receipt shows matching as partial after bringing it down to what was vouchered/matched
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document