List of Signers/Order is incorrect when signature process is cancelled several times
(Doc ID 2422389.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the electronic signature process is cancelled and the list of signers is updated a given way, the list of signers/order is incorrect.
1. Supplier Contract Installation Options—Signature Method is set to DocuSign
2. Document Management- Search for an existing document
3. Select a document
4. Click ByPass Approvals
5. Click the Prepare and Route for e-Signature button
6. Enter the signing details. Use the following:
Sign bases on sign order
At least three signers with one where the external flag is set
Note: Remember email address/user entered in sign order 1
No Identity Authentication. Click Send
7. Click the Get e-Signature Status button.
8. The signing details display as expected. Click Cancel Signature Process button
9. Click OK to the Cancel All Signatures
10. Click the Prepare and Route for e-Signature button.
11. The previously entered details default correctly.
12. Delete the row for Sign Order 1. Click OK
13. Add a new row and enter a new email address and signer name as signer 1.
Select the external Signer checkbox.
14. Click the Get eSignature Status Button. The signing details display as expected. Click Cancel Signature Process button
15. Click OK to cancel all signatures
16. Click the Prepare and Route for e-Signature button
17. The previously entered details default
18. Delete the row for sign order 1 and click OK
19. Add a new row and enter the same email address that we entered for the first round of signing. Set the external checkbox and click Send
20. Click the Get e-Signature Status Button. Signer 1 is dropped from the signature process. While the contact in sign order 1 gets an email via DocuSign to sign the document, the signature will never be captured in PeopleSoft
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document