EPY: Cannot Associate Combination Code in the Edit ChartFields Link on the ChartField Expense Mapping USA/CAN
(Doc ID 2422452.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to associate a combination code on the Edit ChartFields link in ChartField Expense Mapping USA/CAN with two new Business Units that were created and getting the following message:
The ChartField Combination chosen is not valid. (2000,203)
The ChartField Combination chosen is not valid for the Business Unit or SETID provided.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a New HR Business Unit and Mapped it to a GL Business Unit
2. Verified that the Tableset Control for the new GL Business Unit is mapped to "SHARE" for FS_22
3. Navigate to the Expense Mapping and add a new value for the HR Business Unit
4. Enter a Group Activity and click on the Edit Chartfields link
5. Enter the combination code and click search
6. Select the combination code and click OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document