DocuSign Process Not Voided As Expected When Cancelled After Signature(s) Are Completed
Last updated on JULY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DocuSign Process Not Voided as Expected when Cancelled After Signature(s) are Completed
State of MN is implementing DocuSign as the electronic signature method during the 9.2 upgrade slated for a Feb 2019 go live. This issue will impact contract managers as well as State of MN suppliers.
1. Supplier Contracts Installation Options—Signature Method is set to DocuSign
2. Navigate to Document Management and search for a document and select it.
3. Click on Prepare and Route for e-Signature
4. Enter the signing details. Use the following:
Sign based on sign order
No Identity Authentication
Note: Where does the Subject Line details display? I do not see that information in any of the DocuSign notifications that are generated. Click the Send button.
5. The signature notification is sent as expected. However, the information in the Subject line does not display in the notification. Where is the Subject Line info displayed
6.The document is now Pending Signature. Click Cancel Signature Process
7. Click OK to cancel all signatures
8. Email Inbox- Signature process is cancelled and email sent to notify all signers
9. Click Prepare and Route for e-Signature
10. Previous entered details default. Leave as is and click Send
11. Email is sent as expected requesting a signature
12. Access the email and sign the document using DocuSign
13. Receive an email that the signing is completed.
14. Click the Get e-Signature Status to get details. Click on Cancel Signature Process
15. Click Ok to cancel all signatures
16. Signature process is cancelled in PIA but not voided in DocuSign.
17. Email Inbox--No email saying the signature process is voided is received.
18. Click on Document Version History link
19. The cancellation is captured, but again not voided in DocuSign. No void email notification is sent.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms