Supplier Id "Error" (10320,298) Generated while Approving Supplier Registration Request
(Doc ID 2422688.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier ID "Error" (10320,298) generated while approving Supplier Registration Request
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Log in to Supplier Portal, Click Register as a Supplier
2) Welcome Page, Click Next
3) Identifying Information, Enter required values click Next
4) Addresses Page Entter primary Address and check Remit Address
5) Enter a Different Remit Address Click Next
6) Contacts Page CLick Add Contact, Enter Required Details click Ok
7) Designate Address change to Remit Address from Primary Address, Click Next
8) Payment Information Page click Previous, Observe Designate Address = RemitAddress
9) Click Previous to Addresses and uncheck Remit Address checkbox, Click Next
10) Observe on Contact page - Designate Address = Invalid Coulmn Name, Click Next
11) Payment information page , Enter Required values and click Next
12) Select Catgeorization and click Next
13) Submit, Receive Confirmation (Reg ID#28)
14) Log in to Employee Portal as Approver
15) Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Manage Requestt Approval
16) Search for Reg#28 and Approve
17) COnfirmation message (10320,206), Click Ok
18) 1 Warning-Invalid Address sequence number (7220,25), Click Ok
19) Receive message (10320,298) The system Generated Supplier ID is Error "Supplier Created Successfully." -- This is not correct
20) Manage Request Approval shows Approval Status = Approved Now, the status says approved, but no supplier id is generated for this request.
Query using PS_AUC_BIDDER_HDR and review Main Address Sequence, Billing
Address Sequence, Shipping Address Sequence
21) Query PS_AUC_ADDRESS_HDR Only one Address Sequence is there
22) Query PS_AUC_BIDDER_XREF -- No rows found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!