ECM: Reconciliation Is Not Performing According To Reconciliation Rules - NTF Exception Is Generated Instead Of Amt Exception
(Doc ID 2422727.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system generates NTF Exception instead of AMT Exception when the tolerance is set and the difference of days between external transaction and bank statement is lower than tolerance set.
Setup: Date Exception and Date Tolerance are set as DAY_3_3 for the bank account account.
1. Enter a Bank statement for the same i.e., for Bank ID 00001 Account Number 00000000001 Amount 150 Reference TEST_AUTO_REC Date 02-FEB-2018.
2. Enter an External Transaction for the same i.e., for Bank ID 00001 Account Number 00000000001 Amount 500 Reference TEST_AUTO Date 03-FEB-2018.
3. Now search on Semi Manual Reconciliation Page and see the Bank Date in Bank Transactions and Tran Date in System Transactions. Amount and date both are different, this time also date is with in tolerance.
4. Now Run Automatic Reconciliation.
- Transaction did not reconcile, and got NTF exception. According to Reconciliation rules the tolerance is set and the difference of days between external transaction and bank statement is lower than tolerance set so, it should check condition based on amount and we should get AMT as Exception as there is difference in amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!