EAR9.2: Chartfield Inheritance Override Functionality Creating Unbalanced Journal Entries
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the chartfield inheritance override functionality that was released in PUM 19, there are unbalanced Journal entries created.
The issue appears to be in the IUR/IUP processing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable Write Off Override;
- Create and post item with particular values of Fund Code and DeptID and Product;
- Create maintenance worksheet to write off the item;
- Create online accounting entries for the maintenance worksheet;
- On user line which is editable as per setup, change the Account, Fund Code, DeptID and remove the Product.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms