Why PO Auto Sourcing Process has Run Status "No success"?
(Doc ID 2422763.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Auto Sourcing Process finishes with Run status = "No success".
Due to this the POs cannot be created from RQF.
The usually steps are:
1. Create core Purchasing Requisition (Purchasing \Requisitions \ Add/Update Requisitions)
2. Create RFQ from above requisition (Purchasing \ Request for Quotes \ Add/Update RFQs)
3. Create 3 answers from different vendors
4. Award one answer
5. Run PO Auto Source that ends with No Success.
6. Checking the Sourcing Workbench noticed the requisition appears in status <Staged>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!