EPC: PSA_ACCTGGL Process Fails With Unique Constraint Error at Step PSA_ACCTGGL.Sel_PC.CostA (SQL) -- RC = 805 (108,524) After Applying Bug 27324291
(Doc ID 2422773.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PSA_ACCTGGL process fails with the following error at the step PSA_ACCTGGL.Sel_PC.CostA (SQL) after applying <Bug 27324291> - CA -PSA_ACCTGGL IGNORE SOLD TO CUST ID OPTION WHEN PROCESSING INTERNAL CONTRACTS:
1. Create a project and an activity.
2. Create a standard contract.
3. Add 2 contract lines: 1 amount based type and 1 rate price type.
4. Assign bill plans.
5. Assign revenue plans.
6. Complete the amount allocation.
7. Activate the contract.
8. Associate the same project and activity combination to both contract lines in contract terms.
9. Add rate plan to 2nd line.
10. Add a few ACT cost transactions to the project activity.
11. Set GL_DISTRIB_STATUS to 'N' for each transaction.
12. Process transactions.
13. Target rows get created.
14. Add accounting rule for ACT
15. Run the PSA_ACCTGGL process only for costs with project type the same as the project created.
16. Process fails at step PSA_ACCTGGL.Sel_PC.CostA (SQL) -- RC = 805.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document