Manager Self Service Anomaly
(Doc ID 2423457.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 9.2 PUM 27
Issue when processing an MSS transaction. System is overriding the job data component with old value when transaction is saved to database by MSS transaction.
1) Initiate the Full Time/ Part Time MSS transaction logging as a manager.(I
used KU0003 - Jean Parsons Manager) for her employee (I used K0MTX005 --
2) While this transaction is in the approval process add a new row in job
data component for emplid K0MTX005 and update the department Id.
3) Make sure data in job data is with the same effective date as of the MSS
transaction effective date.
4) Approve the MSS transaction as a HR Administrator.
5) Update the job data after final approval of MSS transaction.
6) Review the job data and you will notice the department for the latest
effective date / effective sequence is the old one.
Note: This behavior is same for all the other MSS transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!