Available Openings Count Decreases In Error
(Doc ID 2423941.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the status of an applicant from Hired to Withdrawn, the available openings count on the job opening they applied to is decremented in error. This can lead to job openings being closed prematurely, before the correct number of people have been hired for it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as PS/PS
2) Goto Recruiting > Search for job openings which has available openings greater than 1.
3) Select an existing applicant and Goto Manage Hires and Hire the applicant.
4) Add Organizational Relationship and enter the details on Job Data Page and Save.
5) Goto Search Job Opening Page and change the disposition to Hired and Save.
6) Observe that once the disposition is changed to Hired the Available Openings count reduces to 1.
7) Goto Job data and terminate the employee.
8) Goto Search Job Openings and click on the same Applicant.
9) Goto Recruiting Actions > Edit Disposition and try changing the status to Withdraw application. A Warning Message occurs.
10) Click ok and Save the disposition.
11) Notice that the available job opening count decreases.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document