EeS : Self-service Invoice - Packing Slip Id Prompt Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2424091.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, eSettlements
Packing slip id prompt is not pulling in the packing slip ids on the associated receipts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO Receipt
2. Ensure that the Packing slip id is entered on the receipt
3. Log out and log in to the Supplier portal
4. Navigate to Main Menu> eSettlements>Self- Service invoice
5. Enter the supplier id associated to the above PO receipt
6. Click on the copy from Packing slip button
7. The Look Up a Packing Slip page appears
8. Enter the Receipt unit
9. Click on the Prompt for the Packing Slip id
a. Nothing appears in the results
10. Enter the packing slip id that was entered in step 2 above and click search
11. This time – the packing slip id field goes red
12. Remove the id and just click search
13. From the screen shot below – we can see that packing slip id is available but just not getting pulled in by the prompt.
Issue: Packing slip id prompt does not seem to be pulling in the packing slip ids on the associated receipts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document