PURCHASE_REQUISITION_LOAD Inbound File Rule Does Not Accept A Requisition Line With Price Zero
(Doc ID 2424196.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the PURCHASE_REQUISITION_LOAD inbound file rule to import requisitions., it does not accept a requisition line with the price equal to 0.
1. Do the required node setup and then ping the gateway.
2. Built the schema.
3. Activated service operation.
4. Set queue status to Run.
5. Activated the handler.
6. Activated the Routings.
7. Create Inbound file rule for the sample file where the Price is defined as 00.00 or 0
8. Run the Inbound file-publish.
9. Verify the Asynchronous services, it shows error "Requisition price is required "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!