EEX 9.2: Error is Received When Deleting an Expense Report with an Attachment and the Attachment “URL Server Type” Is Used with an FTP Server URL
(Doc ID 2424636.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete expense report with an attachment.
Error is Received When Deleting an Expense Report with an Attachment and the Attachment “URL Server Type” Is Used with an FTP Server URL.
1. Go to Set Up Financials/SupplyChain > Common Definitions > File Attachments > Administer File Attachments.
2. Pick the active server by selecting the URL File Attachment Server Type
3. Go to PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > URLs > COMMON_ATTS_RECORD and enter the URL for an FTP server.
4. Create and expense report and add an attachement to the expense report.
5. Save it for later.
6. Go to the Delete Expense report page and delete the expense report that was just saved.
URL Catalog entry "COMMON_ATTS_RECORD/" not found (2,716) EX_HDR_WRK.DELETE_LBL.FielFormula Name:delAttachments PCPC:2503 Statement 33
Called from EX_HDR_WRK.DELETE_LBL.SavePreChange Statement:62
The URL catalog entry specified in the first paramenter of ViewURL() was not found
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document