Requisition Is Stuck At Budget Check Process
Last updated on JULY 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a two lines requisition sourced to two different POs and one of them is closed, requisition will stuck at budget check forever, whenever the PO_RECRECON process ran the requisition budget status header revert to N and PV_FS_BP will insert into the KK tables new data every time budget check process runs.
1. Enter a 2 line req
2. Approve, budget check
3. Source 2nd line to PO
4. Cancel PO - DO NOT RESOURCE the req line
5. Source line 1 to a PO
6. Approve / budget check PO,Req status now
7. Run PO recon for the BU
8. Run Rec Recon for the BU,Status of req Line 2 is now closed and the req is set to rebudget check
9. Run Req budget check for this req,Req now – Budget check status Valid and pre-encumbrance is 0.
10. Run Rec Recon for BU,Check status of Req – back in a not budget checked status.
11. Run Req Budget check for this req,Req is now valid but pre-encumbrance is 392.00
12. Run Req Recon for BU, Req again in Not budget checked status Pre-enc back to 0
13. Run Req budget check for this req,Req is budget check valid,Run the cycle of Req Recon – the Req goes to Not budget checked, so when run the PV_FS_BP, it processes the Req.
14. This is after 1 more run of Req recon, PV_FS_BP – Pre-enc how shows as 784.
15. After the next cycle of Req recon, PV_FS_BP – Pre-enc how shows as 1176.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms