EHR: Manager Cannot See Matrix Team Built In Matrix Team Administrator Page
(Doc ID 2425079.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Manager Cannot View Matrix Team Built from the Matrix Team Administrator page
When building a Matrix team in Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Matrix Teams using a Group the owner cannot see the Matrix Team in the Manage Matrix Teams Fluid Tile.
When a Team Matrix is Created using Group whose Criteria was Created by a Query, all Team Members should be Displayed.
1. Create a query to be used as Criteria in Group Build
2. Navigate to Setup HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build
Create a Group using Query from step 1. Run the count to verify the employee count returned.
3. Navigate to Setup HCM > Security > Core Row Level Security > Group Registration
4. Create Matrix Team using the Group from Step 1; Navigation Workforce Administration > Define Matrix Team
5. Enter the Information and then use Group ID to Build the Team, make sure the Team is Active before Saving
6. Register the Team Navigation Setup HCM > Security > Core Row Level Security > Matrix Team Registration
7. Go to Company Directory, click on the Action List to View My Profile
8. Check under the Other Teams Section to see the list of Teams and the Number of Members
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document