Contract Voucher Release Tables Not Updated When Voucher Changed
(Doc ID 2425095.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Release for recurring voucher contract
the following error occurs.
Sum of voucher merchandise amts in this contract exceeds the contract max amount specified (10400,561)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Recurring Voucher Contract for $2500.
2. Create a Release for $250
3. Run Voucher Build.
4. Review the Contract - Total Amount Released and Remaining Amount are updated and correct.
5.Reduce the amount on voucher to $150 ,save and post voucher.
6.Review the Contract - Total Amount Released and Remaining Amount have updated and are correct.
7. Create Release for remaining amount i.e.,2350. Use the same dates as well.
8. Review the Releases - the new Releases are shown with a status = Open.
9. Save the Contract - Error message is received.
Error: Sum of voucher merchandise amts in this contract exceeds the contract max amount specified (10400,561)
Due to this issue, users cannot use remaining amount in recurring voucher contracts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document