Attachments Disappearing When Copying A Requisition
(Doc ID 2425097.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying a requisition, the attachments that are added to the copied requisition disappear after saving
Steps to replicate issue:
1. Create a 1 line REQ with a line comment and attachments
2. Click Save & Submit
3. Requisition 164 is created.
4. Run query to see comments from requisition 164.
5. Run query to see attachment for req 164
6. Manage Requisitions- Create a new req by copying our requisition.
7. Click on Edit Comments
8. Note that the comment and attachments from the copied req, 164, appear correctly.
9. Delete both attachments
10. Click OK
11. Click Save for Later
12. New requisition 165 is created. Click on Item Description to edit the req
13. Change the Item Description and Price. Click Apply
14. Click on Edit Comments
15. Add to the comment and add an attachment. Click OK
16. Click Save & Submit
17. The requisition is saved.
18. Run the query to see the comments. Note that my updated comments appear fine.
19. Run the query to see that attachments. Not that it returns no rows.
20.Run the same query but without the req id number you can see the attachments. Note that the BU and Req ID are blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document