EMSS: Manager Dashboard - Grid Style Pagelet Job Openings For (Personalize, View All) Not Working Correctly
(Doc ID 2425181.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manager Dashboard/Talent Summary
Manager Dashboard Grid, Pagelet My Job Openings, if there are more than 5 job openings and the manager clicks on the arrow > to scroll to the next group, the information on the Pagelet (Personalize, View All) Disappear and are no Longer there. If the Manager uses the Refresh on the Pagelet then the Data is Returned Showing Personalize, View All and all Values now are back Showing 1 to 5.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the application as PS/PS verify user profile assigned to Betty Locherty (using this to make sure there are enough Job Openings that will show up in that pagelet)
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Manager Dashboard
3. After the Dashboard is Loaded, Checkout the My Open Jobs Pagelet
4. On the My Open Jobs Pagelet, you will see Multiple Job Openings, on the Page you will see Personal List and View All above the list of Job openings.
5. The First Set Shows 1 to 5, use the arrow > to scroll to the Next Group of Job Openings, note after the next Group of Job Openings is returned, the
Personalize and View All options are no longer shown.
6.Using the Refresh Option on the Pagelet Restores Personalize and View All to the Page and Brings the user back to the First Group of Job Openings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document