E-PRCS: Extra Message Logs Gets Inserted Into Message Log Table When a Process is Run Via Business Process Weaver or BPW
(Doc ID 2425964.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When scheduling processes thru BPW more messages were seen in the message log table:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Combination Editind Definition
2) Create a Combination Editind Rule
3) Create a Combination Editind Group
4) Run Build Combination DATA
5) Run FS_CEBD via Process Scheduler
6) Now run the same FS_CEBD process via Business Process Weaver
7) Check the number of messages logged in Message Log (there are additional messages when the FS_CEBD is run via Business Process Weaver)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document