EAP: Amount Tolerance For STD_RL_TOL Not Working
(Doc ID 2426224.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users require that tolerance be set for matching as follows: either 5% or $100 whichever is lower. But when I test, it works for the 5% but not for the amount.
Matching is setup to - Match rule control of STD_RL_TOL
STD_RL_TOL - does have tolerance setup for
Under Amount Over Amount % Under Amount % Over Amount
40 40 5 5
1. PO is created for qty 1 and unit price 1000
2. Receipt is created for the full PO
3. Create voucher - copy the receipt to the voucher
4. Change the unit price to $1045
5. Run Matching - Voucher matches when it should not have matched.
So the PO was for $1000 - 5% of 1000 is 50 and our amount tol is 40 so it is greater.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document