Not Saving Multi-row Edit Prompt Values On Process Loans Run Control Page
(Doc ID 2426256.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Loan Processing
When adding multiple rows on the Process Loans run control with unique Edit Prompt values, upon saving the page and then re-entering it, the prompts for all rows are based on the last row that was saved in the run control.
If multiple rows are saved on the Process Loans run control, the different rows should correspond with the Edit Prompt values that were saved for that particular row.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Financial Aid > Loans > Process Loans
2. Create run control with multiple rows. Be sure to select 'PS Query' as the
Selection Tool and ensure that the query selected requires Edit Prompts.
3. Update prompts to be unique for the multiple rows
4. Save the page
5. Exit the page by clicking 'Return to Search'
6. Return to page and check prompts for uniqueness
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document