EPC: Pricing Process (PC_PRICING) Is Not Creating Target 'BIL' Rows When Source Cost Transactions Have the Rev Distribution Status (REV_DISTRIB_STATUS) ‘ ‘ or ‘I’
(Doc ID 2426289.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Pricing process (PC_PRICING) is not creating target 'BIL' rows when source cost transactions have the Rev Distribution Status (REV_DISTRIB_STATUS) ' ' or 'I'. At the time the cost transactions are created, there is no rate set associated with the contract. It is added before the PC_PRICING process is run.
- Create a Contract with rate based contract line and associate the Project/Activity. Do not associate the Rate set yet.
- Create 2 'ACT' transactions with REV_DISTRIB_STATUS = ' ' and 'I'.
- Process the transactions. As delivered the system defaults the REV_DISTRIB_STATUS = 'N' (in PROJ_RESOURCE or INTFC_PROJ_RES). Assuming the transactions are third party, update the status from 'N' to ' ' either in PROJ_RESOURCE or INTFC_PROJ_RES if they are not yet processed.
- Associate the rate set to the contract line such that target 'BIL' rows will get generated.
- Run PC_PRICING with 'Price Unpriced Rows' and 'Billing' boxes selected. The expectation is that the 'BIL' rows get generated. But that does not happen. This is incorrect.
- Run PC_PRICING with 'Re-priced Rows' and 'Billing' selected. This should not generate any rows as the rows were never priced. This is correct.
- Run PC_PRICING with 'Re-priced Rows', 'Price Unpriced Rows' both selected along with the 'Billing' option selected. This generated the expected target 'BIL' rows for both rows. This is correct. The expectation is to get the target rows generated using step #5.
- Also, the REV_DISTRIB_STATUS for the source and target whose REV_DISTRIB_STATUS was ' ' is getting updated to 'N'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document