Zeroed Out Budget Appears in Self Service
(Doc ID 2426767.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Financial Aid Budgets
Students' budgets were built for the same term as both an undergraduate and a graduate student. The undergraduate budget has been zeroed out however, the student is still seeing both budgets via their Student Center instead of seeing just the graduate budget.
If a student's budget was zeroed out, they should no longer see the budget on their Student Services Center account
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Build Budgets for a student for a particular career and term. For example, Career = UGRD, STRM = 0790.
2. For the same student and for the same term, build a budget where Career = Grad.
3. Now zero out the Undergrad budget by inserting a new row in Student Budget Maintenance and assigning a budget group that has no entries in the budget item grid. (ie. Budget Group = ZERO).
4. Login to Self Service as the student. Navigate to Self Service > Campus Finances > View Financial Aid. Select the correct Aid Year.Click 'Financial Aid Summary'. Click the 'Estimated Financial Aid Budget', COA link.
5. The Estimated Financial Aid Budget Breakdown page will be displayed with the budget categories and amounts showing for both UGRD and GRAD.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot be certain that they are seeing the correct budget amounts for their career.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document