Reverse GL Interface (SFPGLBCK) Not Reversing Transactions From Student Account
(Doc ID 2427279.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions, the Reverse GL Interface process (SFPGLBCK) runs to success. The process deletes the accounting lines for the process instance specified on the Reverse GL Interface run control but does not maintain the corresponding data for these accounting lines in the underlying detail tables such as ITEM_SF, ITEM_LINE_SF, ITEM_XREF. Since the data in the detail tables is not maintained, accounting lines for these transactions cannot be recreated.
The Reverse GL Interface process runs successfully but is not maintaining all the necessary table data to reflect a complete backout.
When the Reverse GL Interface process runs, it must maintain the detail tables' data. Only through correct maintenance of this information can accounting lines be created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Student Financials, GL Interface, Generate Accounting Lines;
2. Select a run control;
3. Populate the run control with the SF Business Unit, and term = 9999;
4. Submit the process to the process scheduler;
5. Note the process instance of the Generate Accounting Line process;
6. Navigate to Student Financials, GL Interface, Reverse GL Interface;
7. Select the same run control used in Step #2;
8. Note the process instance displayed on the run control. It should be the process instance created in Step #4;
9. Submit the Reverse GL Interface to the process scheduler.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document