TR: Substitution Rule Look Up Using Wrong Set ID
(Doc ID 2427422.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, General
Substitution Rule Look Up Using Wrong Set ID
When adding an accounting template under one SET ID, the substitution Rules look-up uses a different set ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Business Unit. Example BU 00000.
2. Create Treasury Accounting Substitution Rule under SET ID 0000
- Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Define Substitution Rules
3. Create Accounting Template for Set ID 00000 for Source Type Deals
4. Click on line 1 Substitution Rule hyperlink
- Pop-up Screen appears
5. Click on the magnifying glass. The pop-up appears.
- The SetID shows SHARE instead of 00000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!