EGL 9.2: Non-Anchor Line Business Unit Unposts to Wrong Date When Unposting InterUnit Journal to Different Unpost Date
(Doc ID 2427455.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journal Unpost is unposting non-anchor BU to wrong unpost date date
Expecting one Unposted line and one Posted line to be created for both anchor and non-anchor BUs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure that Allow Different Unpost Date is checked for the Business Units - Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > General Ledger Definition > Journal Options
2. Create and Post InterUnit Journal Entry for Date 1/4/2018 (Per 4) for 2 BUs
3. Periods 4 and 5 (May 2018) are opened
4. Search for the Journal on Mark Journals for Unpost using wild card in BU field, and entering journal id and date
- One Line returned for anchor BU
- Enter Unpost date 1/5/2018 and select line for unposting
- Journal Post Request run control defaults to Anchor BU
- Submit request
5. Message Log shows correctly that 1 journal Posted and 1 journal Unposted for each BU
6. Journal Entry search page only show 1 journal Posted and 1 journal Unposted for anchor BU; and 1 unposted journal only for non anchor BU
- However, JRNL_LN table shows that line with Unpost Seq 1, for non-anchor BU was Posted to Journal date 4/30/2018 instead of 5/1/2018
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document