AP: Positive Pay Status Of Flag On PAYMENT_TBL Not Updated When Undo Cancel Is Selected
(Doc ID 2427474.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment
Positive Pay Status of flag on PAYMENT_TBL is not updated when Undo Cancel is selected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. SELECT PYMNT_ID_REF, POSITIVE_PAY_DT, POSITIVE_PAY_STAT, CANCEL_ACTION, CANCEL_DT, BANK_ACCOUNT_NUM, RECON_STATUS
FROM PS_PAYMENT_TBL WHERE RECON_STATUS = 'UNR' AND PYMNT_METHOD = 'CHK'; --Select a check where POSITIVE_PAY_STAT in ('S', 'C')
2. Navigate Accounts Payable>Payment> Payment Cancellation and cancel a payment and save
- POSITIVE_PAY_STAT becomes N
3. Navigate Accounts Payable>Payment> Payment Cancellation and select same check from step2 and Undo Cancel
- POSITIVE_PAY_STAT flag still shows N. The flag should change to S
- Flag is not updated for Undo Cancelations, Escheatments, Mass Cancel and Mass Escheatments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document