Approval Buttons still Appear in the SOB Request Even After the Approver Requests For Information
(Doc ID 2427601.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Approval buttons still appear in the SOB Request even after the Approver Requests for Information.
There is an issue where the Approval buttons still appear in the SOB (Supplier Onboarding) Request even after the Approver Requests for More Information.
Currently in Classic mode when the Approver Requests for Information for the SOB Request, the approval buttons disappear where as in Fluid mode the behaviour is not consistent.
The approval buttons stays and transaction remains in the Pending Approval page so the approver still can approve the transaction after RFI action and even before the requests acts on the RFI.
Steps to Reproduce the Scenario
1. Navigate to Approval Tile.
2. Select the Supplier On boarding transaction which is pending approval
3. Click on More > Request Information and enter the Reason code.
4. Navigate back to Pending approvals page. (The SOB Request which was requested for Information stays in the Pending approval Page) Select the same SOB Request
5. Approve , Deny etc buttons still appear
Since the SOB acted upon as Request Information should not appear in Approver's pending approval Page and the approval buttons should not remain as reported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document