PC_GL_TO_PC Set Amount To Zero When Analysis Type Is Not Listed In GL Analysis Group
(Doc ID 2428457.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Project Costing 9.2 version, GL Integration
We are creating journals with project information but with an analysis type of 'FND' which is not included in the 'GL' analysis group. However, PC_GL_TO_PC is selecting these FND journal lines and bringing them in to PROJ_RESOURCE. Further, the currency and amount fields on these rows are blank.
The FND journal lines should not be picked up by PC_GL_TO_PC or these FND should not come with zero amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The analysis type under GL analysis groups are CNV, GLE, GLR
2. Create a spreadsheet journal upload with analysis type other than the one listed in the analysis group GL.For example FND
3. Upload the journal
4. Review and post the journal
5. Run the cost collection process in project costing
6. Review the entries pushed to Project Costing from GL
Issue 1- Even if the analysis type FND is not part of analysis group GL. The journal entries are pulled into PeopleSoft.
Issue 2- Currency and amount are missing in project costing even though the journal line amount had a valid values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document