Candidate Gateway Careers Page Returns 'No Jobs Found' - No Search Results Are Returned
(Doc ID 2428575.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2.20 PT8.55.14
Candidate Gateway shows "No Jobs Found"
Expect to see the same Job Posting listed in the External Candidate Gateway and Internal Candidate Gateway Careers which are returned in the Search Framework Test Results page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. connect via PIA and verify that there are valid Job Postings which should be visible on the External and Internal Careers site > View All Jobs.
Job Openings is not the same as Job Postings. The latter requires that the Job Openings are posted.
Job Postings should be viewable by internal users with privileges under: Recruiting > Postings > Search Job Postings
Make sure they are Posted with Visibility = Internal and External, and that the Job Posting Destination includes Destination = Intranet with Posting Type = Internal and External
Confirm that there is not an expired Posting Duration, Remove Date, or Relative Open Date which is exceeded.
2. connect to the External Candidate Gateway
3. observe that View All Jobs shows "No Jobs Found"
4. connect to the Internal Careers page.
5. observe that View All Jobs shows "No Jobs Found"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document