EEX9.2: Approver Is Able To Approve An Expense Report Which They Created On Behalf Of Another User
(Doc ID 2428804.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals
Approver is able to approve an Expense Report which they created on behalf of another user in Fluid.
1. User A sets User B as an alternate user.
2. User B creates an expense report for user User C and submits it to A.
3. The expense report is routed to User B as they are set up as an alternate for User A.
4. User B tries to approve in classic.
5. User B tries to approve in fluid.
After step 4-
You are not authorized to approve or modify a transaction that you submitted. (10504,593)
Please reassign this transaction to another approver.
After step 5-
Report gets approved
Submitter shouldn't be able to approve expense report submitted by himself.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document